POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Grandad : Re: Grandad Server Time
6 Sep 2024 17:20:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Grandad
From: Invisible
Date: 29 Jan 2009 09:52:41
Message: <4981c2b9$1@news.povray.org>
>>>      Oh, a lady Jamie! God, you're confusing today! ;)
>> Yes. She's a "grrrrl", as she describes herself.
>>
>> Football fanatic. Likes kickboxing. Epic fan of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
>> Loves Harry Potter. Her daughter has a Gryffindor scarf. Likes emo music.
>> Do NOT piss her off!!
>
>  Ok, lol, I won't! Sounds like my kind of woman though, apart from the emo
> music, that is.

She's a good girl. She doesn't do the whole "caring, supportive" bit,
and don't you *dare* question her beliefs (wiccan, anyone?), but other
than that she's a real nice girl.

Yet another girl I failed to get off with. :-(

(Apparently she likes the Bad Boys though. And I'm about as far from
that as it is possible to get!)